Friday, June 10, 2016

30-Day Motivation Challenge - Day 22 Destroy Doubt

Self-doubt affects every person that goes after their dreams. I naively thought I would be immune to this. That my vision and focus would power through it like a light in the darkness, but I've had it hit me hard. It was like getting the air knocked out of me. In  the same way, in time, I recuperated and came back with a stronger vision than I had before.

"If you're not having doubt, then you're not pushing the boundaries far enough." -Peter Diamandes


Use doubt as an indicator that you're pushing hard enough. Recognize it as a natural gatekeeper to bigger and better things. Meet it, greet it, then destroy it! Destroy doubt and press on!

For fitness tips, motivation to keep you on track with your goals, and to subscribe to this blog Click Here. 


To schedule a 15-minute Transformation Call to learn a strategy to make daily progress - Click Here.



No comments:

Post a Comment