Monday, June 13, 2016

30-Day Motivation Challenge - Day 25 Stay Focused

When we are young we think about how different we are. We see it as either a positive - we're "special" or a negative "we're...special." When we get older we begin to see how similar we truly are. I used to complain about not having time. Now I hear the same song sang by other people "I don't have time for" fill in the blank. The difference between now and then is that I have a greater control over the time that I do have. Making priorities and laser focusing on certain projects, hobbies, and time with people that I care about. Every person on the planet has the same twenty-four hours and how we spend that currency on a day to day basis determines our entire life. It came to a point that I realized this and thought "if I truly believe that I can accomplish anything in life then I should start with my health, because what good is it to achieve something great only to die early because I mismanaged my health." So my fitness journey began, and certainly not out of an ambition to go into the fitness industry. I only decided that later when I was so happy with the benefits that I wanted to share it with others, and I'm so glad that I did. Having victories in fitness has opened my eyes to the potential of victories in whatever else I want to pursue in life. What do you want out of life? Deep down, what do you really want out of life? Initially, you might name stuff or things but when you get down to you core it comes down to one thing - love. What do you love? Now share what you love with the world, and don't be afraid to receive love back. In this current era, the love received back is in the form of currency. When someone loves to sing, and they spend time crafting that talent then shares it with the world - they are rewarded in kind. The thought, "what if I put in all that time and it doesn't pay off?" comes to mind. If you're thinking that thought, then you don't truly love it, you need to find something that you don't mind doing for free for as long as it takes because you love doing it anyway. You will reap what you sow. Stay Focused!


For fitness tips, motivation to keep you on track with your goals, and to subscribe to this blog Click Here. 

To schedule a 15-minute Transformation Call to learn a strategy to make daily progress - Click Here.




No comments:

Post a Comment