Tuesday, June 14, 2016

30-Day Motivation Challenge - Day 26 Trying is Succeeding

Watch the video first then check out the commentary below.


Throughout the 30-Day Motivational Challenge, there have been various fitness and success challenges along the way. Some of you might have enjoyed the message but were hesitant because you have an injury, disease, or disability of some kind. I thought the same things about myself. I had wrecked one of my knees and one of my shoulders during a brief stint playing high school football. It was my belief that I was now damaged goods, beyond repair. It wasn't the case, I rehabilitated those old injuries in my 30's and now I'm the strongest version of myself. Aimee Espinoza, in the story above, has rheumatoid arthritis and found a way to become an athlete. Such an amazing story! It furthers my faith in that "if there is a Will there is a Way." Don't give up! Trying is succeeding!

For fitness tips, motivation to keep you on track with your goals, and to subscribe to this blog Click Here. 

To schedule a 15-minute Transformation Call to learn a strategy to make daily progress - Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment